Sunday, October 2, 2011

Back by popular demand!

Sorry folks, my creative juices have been tied up/used/and all around drained by the wedding. I mean, I've come up with some pretty amazing stuff, but it leaves my blog looking dead and rather abandoned and dead. (It isnt really true, I love you bloggggg.)

Okay, So I figured there has to be some sort of magic recipe to making you all like my blog again so first I'm going to unashamedly post ridiculously cute pictures of the type of dog we are getting in the spring:


Completely free of guilt


This really isnt a cheap scam...


Okay feeling a little guilty, but OMGTHEYARESOCUUUTE!

Yes, aaron and I are on a waiting list for the (second) cutest puppy I've ever seen. (Next to grace, who is sitting on my bed looking at me with a mixture of hunger and bitterness that I can only imagine will end in me losing a limb)
Hopefully we will get said puppy this June. Horray for happy little families!

Speaking of which... Here is me shamelessly addressing how cute aaron and I are.


Okay, now that that is all done. I will make one final attempt by sharing with you all one of the most embarrassing and ridiculous stories of my life.

Okay so I went out with my roommates and had a couple, then Aaron and I came back to my house long enough for me to take my sleeping meds and completely pass out in bed. The last sighting of me was by aaron before he went home, and I was safely in bed asleep.
Well.... The next thing anyone knew.. which was me.. I was face flat on my floor with a 5 foot dresser collapsed on me and a television on my head.
And I swear I do not remember a thing.
Yes, by all definitions I was nearly assassinated by my drawers.
I have no idea how this happened exactly, but all I can say is that if you can at all avoid this happening to you, you should try, as it's painful.
My best guess is that I got up and pulled out one of my drawers causing the weight to distribute wrong and for it to tip over, then the TV which sits on top of it fell onto my head knocking me unconscious. Which would explain the massive headache I've had and the bruises and drawer marks all over my body.
Please reread this and with a picture of me waking up covered in various clothes and Nintendo gaming systems, and having NO idea whats going on.

Ok, well.. that's all the shamelessness I have for the night, plus I have research papers to write and a headache the size of..well a dresser.
Here's hoping you all like me again!

1 comment:

Sara Nadine said...

Please tell me that you're going to let your little pupster roll around in a magical mud puddle?