Monday, October 17, 2011

I've been watching "the grizzly man diaries" the mini series about Timothy Treadwell a quite eccentric man who dedicated his life to observing/understanding/protecting wildlife.
I turned it on as background noise while i wrote my paper and completely expected to find it ridiculous... but it's actually quite beautiful. He came back to the same spot for 13 years in a row, and every year the same fox acted as his best friend. Following him around, leading him places, telling him things.
And as I looked over at my cute sleeping golden bundle, I couldn't help but understand this eccentric mans love of the playful animal.

Oh Grace. She is just so great. I swear she recaptures my heart over and over. I think I realized that she is the purest form of me. We have so many of the same weird tenancies and weakness'. Yet she doesnt have the sore/ugly parts of me. I just need her. Not to mention, we both also love Aaron to death. It's assumed that her place is directly between us at all times. Goofball, she has the biggest crush on him. If I walk through the house without him, she just about loses it, yet she has him wrapped around her paw.

I love watching them, I love them interacting, I love that they love each other. I just love our little family, and at this point I want nothing more than to move and be married and with them all day.
<3 <3 <3

No comments: